|You can only benefit from one publication opportunity for each paper. However, abstracts of papers published in the journal will be published in the abstracts book.
- IEEE Xplore (Publication Date: Within 3 months)
- Only full paper will be published.
- The Proceedings will be published with ISBN Numbers.
- Papers to be published in IEEE Xplore will be submitted to various international databases such as SCOPUS, Inspec and Google Scholar for indexing.
- The IEEE CPP (Conference Publication Program) assures wide distribution of conference proceedings by providing abstracting and indexing of all individual conference papers for inclusion in worldwide databases. The CPP makes every reasonable attempt to ensure that abstracts and index entries of content accepted into the program are included in databases provided by independent abstracting and indexing (A&I) services. Each A&I partner makes its own editorial decision on what content it will index. IEEE cannot guarantee entries are included in any particular database.
- International Journal of Multidisciplinary Studies and Innovative Technologies (IJMSIT) (Publication Date: November 30, 2022)
- IJMSIT Indexes: Google Scholar, Index Copernicus, ResearchBib, DRJI, ESJI, Sindex